Where Your Future Success Begins!!!
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Pastoral Therapist (LPT), DPSc.
Member of Pastoral Medical Association International www.pmai.us
1360 South Fifth Street, Ste 398
Saint Charles, MO 63301
phone (636) 578-2836 for your appointment
direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page
Counseling Therapist for ALL ages
RRT Rapid Resolution Trauma Therapist
ADD/ADHD & Autism Specialist,
SPECT Analysis & Amen Brain System Testing available for determining your best brain nutrition, exercise and supplement routines.
*Christian Counseling upon your request.
Additionally CRTS - Certified Raindrop Techniques Specialist
Below are ways I can help:
- Rapid Resolution Therapy™ (RRT™) for single issues. Resolves one issue per session*(i.e. Traumatic Event(s), frozen grief, anxiety reduction, curb cravings, anger issues, and academic/performance enhancement!) For those whom RRT is suited for, this therapy gets results like nothing else! One session clears one issue in about 3 hours. If you like complete confidentiality and fast results, then this is the therapy for you. You save time and money.
This means I meet with people whorealize that impressions left by prior experiences have continued to cast ashadow or have had an effect that hasn't been useful for them. Then what I do isdesigned to and does clear that up so it's no longer problematic.
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Panic Attacks
- Low Self-esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Substance Addiction/Dependency
- Self-destructive Behaviors
- Performance Enhancement
- When you recognize that a problematic thought, feeling or behavior is not serving you well....give me a call so I can CLEAR it!
A Word About Insurance Coverage
- With Insurance you may pay a co-pay of $40/hour but are limited to 50 min sessions. Due to the nature of regular therapy it may take 10 regular sessions to get the results you want. Then add on your driving and loss of work time it can get quite expensive.
- With RRT you pay $350 for up to 3 hour session and you will feel immediate results.
AMEN Brain Testing -
- In Depth Certified Amen Brain Testing provides Recommendations for a healthier You. This test identifies what part of your brain is working well, overworking or under-working and gives you the best recommendations for balancing your brain for optimum functioning. This requires 2-3, 1 hour sessions. Cost is $200
EMDR treatment - In depth long term trauma treatment used for PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Those that have suffered from childhood abuse or rape to Veterans, Medical personnel, Police, and public service workers are among those who benefit most from this treatment. Used only on request. $150/hour per session
I offer Fully Confidential Services without work or health insurance notification. This benefits your privacy and protects your future ability to stay insured!
I believe that one's mental health & personal life concerns should remain completely confidential, therefore I am no longer accepting insurance coverage for my services. Most insurance companies require a medical diagnosis which may prevent you from obtaining coverage for a particular condition in the future. Therefore I refrain from labeling anyone with a particular diagnosis unless you request it. I believe in healing from within and that people are more than a diagnosis. I will be happy to provide you with receipts which you can choose to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
- I am uniquely experienced in integrating Young Living 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils to enhance and speed up your healing experience and processing recovery time.
- Christian Life Biblical based counseling available at your request. I am a Licensed Pastoral Therapist and ordained with a D.PSc designation.
The results you experience are commensurate with the time and effort you invest in yourself. I love assisting people in their Mind, Body, and Spiritual Healing.
Please join me for FREE Community Education Classes!Please see my Events page for Essential Oils Class Schedule
Classes are held at The office of
Drops of Hope & Amaranth Counseling, LLC at 1360 S. 5 Street Suite 398, St. Charles, MO - At the Three Flags Center just North of I-70 and 5th Street (Northeast side of this interchange)