Where Your Future Success Begins!!!
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Pastoral Therapist (LPT)
1360 South Fifth Street, Ste 398
Saint Charles, MO 63301
phone (636) 352-3650
direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page
Counseling Therapist for ALL ages
RRT Rapid Resolution Trauma Therapist
ADD/ADHD & Autism Specialist,
SPECT Analysis & Amen Brain System Testing available for determining your best brain diet, exercise and supplement routines.
*Christian Counseling upon your request.
Below are ways I can help:
- Rapid Resolution Therapy™ (RRT™) for single issues. Resolves one
issue per session*(i.e. Traumatic Event(s), frozen grief, anxiety reduction, curb cravings, anger issues, and academic/performance enhancement!) For those whom RRT is suited for, this therapy gets results like nothing else! One session clears one issue in about 3 hours. If you like complete confidentiality and fast results, then this is the therapy for you. You save time and money.
This means I meet with people who
realize that impressions left by prior experiences have continued to cast a
shadow or have had an effect that hasn't been useful for them. Then what I do is
designed to and does clear that up so it's no longer problematic.
- What can RRT address?
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Panic Attacks
- Low Self-esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Substance Addiction/Dependency
- Self-destructive Behaviors
- Performance Enhancement
- When you recognize that a problematic thought, feeling or behavior is not serving you well....give me a call so I can CLEAR it!
- With Insurance you may pay a co-pay of $40/hour but are limited to 50 min sessions. Due to the nature of regular therapy it may take 10 regular sessions to get the results you want. Then add on your driving and loss of work time it can get quite expensive.
- With RRT you pay $350 for up to 4 hour session and you will feel immediate results.
- In Depth Certified Amen Brain Testing provides Recommendations for a healthier You. This test identifies what part of your brain is working well, overworking or under-working and gives you the best recommendations for balancing your brain for optimum functioning. This requires two 1 hour sessions. Cost is $200
- EMDR treatment - In depth long term trauma treatment used for PTSD (Post
Traumatic Stress Disorder). Those that have suffered from childhood
abuse or rape to Veterans, Medical personnel, Police, and public service
workers are among those who benefit most from this treatment. Used only on request. $150/hour per session
- I offer Fully Confidential Services without work or health insurance notification. This benefits your privacy and protects your future ability to stay insured!
I believe that one's mental health & personal life concerns should
remain completely confidential, therefore I am no longer accepting
insurance coverage for my services. Most insurance companies require a
medical diagnosis which may prevent you from obtaining coverage for a
particular condition in the future. Therefore I refrain from labeling anyone with a particular
diagnosis unless you request it. I believe in healing from within and
that people are more than a diagnosis. I will be happy to provide you
with receipts which you can choose to submit to your insurance for
- I am uniquely experienced in integrating Young Living 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils to enhance and speed up your healing experience and processing recovery time.
- Christian Life Biblical based counseling available at your request. I am a Licensed Pastoral Therapist.
The results you experience are commensurate with the time and effort you invest in yourself. I love assisting in Mind, Body, and Spiritual Healing.
Please join me for FREE Community Education Classes!
Please see my Events page for Schedule
Classes are held at The office of
Drops of Hope & Amaranth Counseling, LLC at 1360 S. 5 Street Suite 398, St. Charles, MO - At the Three Flags Center just North of I-70 and 5th Street (Northeast side of this interchange)